FORREST HAUS RETREAT OFFERS PEACE & SERENITY WITH A BALANCE OF SECLUSION & CENTRAL TO THE TOWNSHIP OF FORREST OFFERING YOU A PLACE TO RELAX & UNWIND OR EXPLORE THE OTWAYS, THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD & SURROUNDING TOWNS.
When you stay at Forrest Haus, you have exclusive access to the property and use of the house & bike shed. Maximum occupancy is 7 guests with 4 beds in total. Two bedrooms with King beds and a spacious bedroom with bunk bed with Queen bed on bottom and King Single on the top.
If you just want to make an email booking enquiry, PLEASE fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible to answer any questions and confirm availability for your possible booking.
FORREST HAUS RETREAT
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THE TOWNSHIP OF FORREST IN THE OTWAYS RAINFORREST.
FORREST HAUS RETREAT ACCOMMODATION & INCLUSIONS
Inspired by barn and forest chalets Forrest Haus is a perfect place to stay to unwind or experience a week of adventure. Whatever you are chasing – it is the chance to reconnect with yourself and your loved ones.
• All quality linen and bedding.
• Full kitchen including full size electric oven, induction cook top, microwave, dishwasher, rice cooker, Breville coffee machine and all associated cookware.
• Kitchen supplies; a variety of tea, coffee beans, oil, pantry staples and condiments including breakfast provisions such as Vegemite, honey, peanut butter, margarine, porridge, Weetbix and corn flakes for use while staying.
• Epsom salts and L’Occitane bubble bath, A.Live Hand Soap and Hand Cream, Bositos Body Wash, shampoo and conditioner, toilet paper, makeup wipes and hairdryer. There are also a variety of product samples available if you have forgotten toothpaste etc.
• Ample wood and fire set up (winter months).
• Split system heating and cooling.
• Weber BBQ. Including pizza stone.
• Mountain bike wash bay at rear of the property including secure shed for bikes when not in use.
• Fire Pit. We have marshmallow forks and marshmallows fully stocked in the pantry.
• x2 Flat screen Smart TV’s one in Master bedroom & one located in the loungeroom. Both TV’s can connect to Netflix and Kayo as complimentary inclusions.
• A selection of books & games.
• Wi-Fi access. Starlink (satellite internet) means we have super-fast internet so you can work from Forrest Haus or stream your favourite TV shows with ease. Google Home will allow you to connect with your preferred music artists on demand.
• Cot, highchair, kids toys, games and books.
• Laundry; washer, dryer, iron and provisions to wash that dirty mountain biking gear! A wash bay for legs, shoes are also included in the laundry for convenience.
We know you will love the Otways Hinterland as much as we do. This will clearly mean you need to find a bed, for some repose in between all those great days of adventuring. Lucky for you, we have a magnificent array of Otways accommodation options.
HOTELS AND MOTELS Maybe the hotels and motels within the Otways hinterland would be a great choice for you. Some of the hotels and motels of the district are iconic monuments to years gone by, full of treasures revealing glimpses of the lives of the folk who passed through. Beautifully restored, they tip their hats to their historic past. APARTMENTS AND VILLAS - The hinterland also offers an array of apartments and villas as part of its repertoire. Stylish, self contained spaces offer an exclusive sense of luxury and intimacy for couples; or others, more spacious are perfect for family getaways. COTTAGES AND CABINS - A lovely way to get the true feel of the Otways hinterland is to delve right in and stay in one of our fabulous cottages and cabins. Be ensconced in the peaceful beauty and freshness of the Otways. BED AND BREAKFAST - For a truly personalised experience here in the Otways hinterland, a traditional bed and breakfast might be just perfect for you. HOLIDAY HOMES - Not sure of your favourite accommodation type? One of our holiday homes here in the Otways hinterland could be just the answer. Always self contained and often more spacious than other accommodation options, they can be ideal for people traveling with families or groups of friends. CARAVAN PARKS - You won’t believe the incredible night skies here in the Otways Hinterland. Get yourself away from the city lights by camping in one of our caravan parks which can just be the best way to see them. PET FRIENDLY - More and more people are traveling with their beloved dogs. We get that absolutely…lots of dog lovers here in the Otways Hinterland! After all, our pets are as much a part of the family as everyone else – right? The Otways offer a wealth of truly pet friendly stays and visitor experiences. COUPLES - The Otways Hinterland is the perfect spot for couples to take time out of their busy lives and get back to something real. There is nothing like the magnificence of the Great Otway National Park to help you both regain the joy of living in this amazing world. GLAMPING - Now this if fun! Come and join this exciting and growing trend by booking your accommodation in a glamping tent. Find your favourite hinterland spot and let your glamping company show you just how easy and comfy camping can be.